A SYSTEM THAT ACTS BEFORE WE DO OPERATION : BLOT FIRE MODULAR type fire extinguisher is designed to be operative, automatically. The unit is a stored pressure type with a mixture of ABC dry powder and dry nitrogen. as soon as fire reaches the specified temperature under it, the glass bulb shatters allowing the content to be released as a mist to cover a wide area.
- Blot Fire puts out the fire before you get an alert.
- Blot Fire does not release masses masses of extinguishing agent, but a sufficiently designed quantity, directly at the source of fire and requires less quantity.
- Fire detection does not need any external energy. This makes it cost effective as no electric installation / wiring is required. Always operative even during energy break down.
- No malfunction possible and no false alarms.
- Simple design which is inexpensive to install.
- Readiness for use is simply indicated by a pressure gauge on the extinguisher.
- The price performance relationship is cost effective.