We bring to our clients Fire Extinguishers Mechanical Foam Type. These are designed to extinguish A & B class of fire involving wood, paper, cloth, textile, stationery. These provide a very special blanket effect on flammable & volatile liquids like oil, petrol, kerosene etc but should not be used on electrical or short circuit fires.
- As per IS Specification & Capacity: AFFF Mechanical Foam IS Spec: 10204: 9 ltrs. & 50 ltrs. as per IS: 13386 latest revision.
- Approval BIS: with ISI mark
- Construction: Body CRCA Sheets, IS : 513 and IS : 1079
- Cap: Brass forging
- Anti- Corrosive treatment: Body coated with epoxy powder coating / phosphiatised.
- Hydraulic test: Carried out at 30 kg/cm2 as per IS norms.
- Charge: AFFF/Clean Water & Co2 gas cartridge is fixed with each extinguisher.
- Finish: Post Office Red/Fire Red Epoxy polyester powder coated
- Accessories: Wall mounting brackets. (Higher capacity is wheel mounted)