Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Fire Extinguishers are distinguished by a black coloured band around the top of the cylinder.
Carbon dioxide is a non-conductive and non-corrosive gas used to reduce the amount of oxygen available to the fire. Carbon dioxide is extracted from the atmosphere and stored at high pressure in the liquid state within a fire extinguisher.
- IS Specification: IS : 2878 latest revision & capacity 2, 3, 4.5, 6.5, 9 & 22 Kgs
- Construction: Cypnders bearing IS : 7285 & brass forge valve confirms to IS: 3224
- Charge: Co2 confirming to IS : 15222 & filled with pquified Co2 gas filpng ratio =0.667
- Finish: Painted in synthetic enamel red/fire red epoxy polyster coating.
- Accessories Wall mounting brackets; trolley for 6.5, 9 & 22.5kgs.
- Approval Approved and certified by BIS